Self-service Instrument Use
SCS EPR Lab Financial Authorization Form - This form must be filled out, printed and then signed by both the user and their faculty advisor.
- All users must have a signed authorization form with a valid account number on file. Contact Tracie Hubert with questions (tlhubert [at] illinois [dot] edu ). The signed form must be dropped off in 146 RAL.
- Users operating instruments by themselves must have training and approval prior to use.
- All users are responsible for supplies such as liquid helium and EPR tubes.
- Food and Beverages are not allowed in the instrument labs.
- Safety glasses must be worn when handling samples at cryogenic temperatures.
- No open-toe shoes.
- If you will not use the instrument after signing up, please cancel as soon as possible. Persons who do not cancel by 9:00 a.m. the day that they run or do not show up will be charged a $25 fee.