The Chemspeed SLTII Platform consists of a flexible, modular robotic platform possessing an X, Y and Z arm with rotating alpha-axis and automatic tool exchange within a unique hood with airlock.
- Reaction preparation will be performed by precise, gravimetric, overhead dispensing of solids and four-channel volumetric liquid transfer. The liquid transfer tool can also be used for taking and preparing samples, with the option for direct injection to analytical devices such as HPLC/GC.
- Heating and cooling circuit is supplied via fluid from external cryostat with temperature control of -40 °C to 145 °C.
- Agitation is by orbital shaking up to 1400 rpm.
- Reactive gas connections are included with capability of pressures up to 100 bar inside reactors. Inert gas and vacuum connections are also supplied.
- Solid phase Extraction and ultrasonification tools are included.