VARIAN UNITY INOVA 600 NB
The specifications from the manufacturer's quote are given below.
UNITY INOVA™ 600 NB NMR SYSTEM
- UNITY INOVA™ 600 NB High-Resolution NMR Console:
- Two RF channels with observe, pulse, and decouple functions
- Each RF channel provides computer-controlled phase shifts:
90° steps and 0.25° steps and 60-dB computer-controlled linear amplitude modulation in 4096 steps (capability includes waveform generation)
- 79-dB computer-controlled attenuation in 1 dB steps
- System amplifiers: 50-W 1H/19F linear amplifier, 300-W broadband linear amplifier
- Broadband preamplifier with active T/R switch
- 2H fully automatic adaptive lock with Autolock®, sample and hold
- High sensitivity, low noise GaAs FET preamplifier for 1H/19F
- Motorola Acquisition computer, 4-Mbyte memory
- VxWorks™ real time operating system
- 12.5-ns resolution pulse sequence controller
- 16-bit ADC, 500-kHz spectral width, 16-Mbyte dual ported memory
- Digital filters for up to 500 KHz spectral width
- Automation of lock, shim, phase, gain, sample spin, and eject/insert
- Remote Status Module and Pulsed Field Gradient compatible upper barrel
- Complete set of Varian Manuals and Documentation
- Samples include: 100% Ethylene Glycol, 100% Methanol, 0.1% Ethyl Benzene, 0.1% CHCl3, Doped D2O, Methyl Iodide and Nitrogen Benzamide
- Band Pass Filters Include: 1H, 2H, 13C AND 31P
- 1-Year Warranty; VNMR software Upgrades for 1 Year
- 14.1 T 51-mm Bore Oxford Superconducting Magnet:
- Includes helium and nitrogen probes and level meters
- Cryostat hold time of 120 days
- Requires Magnet Kit Part No. 00-958557-02 and Antivibration System Part No. 00-992801-00 (does not include RT shims or shim supply)
- Magnet Ship Kit:
For 200WB, 300WB, 400NB/WB, 500, and 600 magnets
- Antivibration Table System
- Ultra•nmr™ Shims System II:
40 channel shims and shim supply
- Dual Fullband RF System:
Provides two rf channels with a frequency range of 12 - 609.5 MHz with frequency resolution of 0.1 Hz
- RF Attenuator Module, 3 Channel:
Provides three 79dB rf attenuators, one for each rf channel
- Phase Modulator:
Performs WALTZ 16, GARP, XY32, MLEV 16, and other modulation schemes. Provided for each rf channel.
- Enhanced Variable Temperature Unit, High-Stability Option, INOVA:
Computer-controlled. 0.1° temperature control from -150°C to +200°C and 0.1° temperature stability from -4°C to +60°C. Preconditioning of laboratory air supply may be required.
- Universal Ethernet Kit for networked Spectrometers:
Ethernet kit is compatible with Sun SPARCstations 4, 5, 10, and 20 computers. Includes Sun Ethernet board (Sun Part No. 1053A) and cables
- Waveform Generator - INOVA (3 ordered):
60dB amplitude control in 1024 linear steps, 0.5° phase control. 50 nsec timing resolution (100 nsec minimum event time) 64 kwords RAM.
NOTE: Order one waveform Generator per rf channel as required (e.g., if rf channels 1 and 3 require waveform generators, order a total quantity or 2)
- Performa X,Y,Z PFG Module, U+600MHz:
Includes three-channel X,Y,Z Pulsed Field Gradient Module. Provides 30 gauss/cm when utilized with Varian X,Y,Z PFG probe.
- Broadband Third RF Channel, 600:
For 600 MHz system
Allows 15N to 31P observe and decouple functions. Includes 12-309.5 MHz rf transmitter module, one 300 W, 12-200 MHz; 150 W, 200-275 MHz broadband linear amplifier module.
- Deuterium Decoupling Accessory
Combines 2H decoupling and 2H lock signals for deuterium decoupling experiments. Provides decoupler noise isolation and lock preamp protection. H/C/N/D quadruple resonance experments require a 4 RF channel system.