The specifications from the manufacturer's quote are given below. NOTE: Only the console specifications are given, as the magnet was part of a Varian VXR 500 spectrometer.VXR 500 with UNITY INOVA 500 CONSOLE; SPECIFICATIONS FROM THE MANUFACTURER'S QUOTE
UNITY 500 NB NMR CONSOLE
- UNITY INOVA™ 500 NB High-Resolution NMR Console:
- Two RF channels with observe, pulse, and decouple functions
- Each RF channel provides computer-controlled phase shifts:
90° steps and 0.25° steps and 60-dB computer-controlled linear amplitude modulation in 4096 steps (capability includes waveform generation)
- 79-dB computer-controlled attenuation in 1 dB steps
- System amplifiers: 50-W 1H/19F linear amplifier, 300-W broadband linear amplifier
- Broadband preamplifier with active T/R switch
- 2H fully automatic adaptive lock with Autolock®, sample and hold
- High sensitivity, low noise GaAs FET preamplifier for 1H/19F
- Motorola Acquisition computer, 4-Mbyte memory
- VxWorks™ real time operating system
- 12.5-ns resolution pulse sequence controller
- 16-bit ADC, 500-kHz spectral width, 16-Mbyte dual ported memory
- Digital filters for up to 500 KHz spectral width
- Automation of lock, shim, phase, gain, sample spin, and eject/insert
- Remote Status Module and Pulsed Field Gradient compatible upper barrel
- Complete set of Varian Manuals and Documentation
- Samples include: 100% Ethylene Glycol, 100% Methanol, 0.1% Ethyl Benzene, 0.1% CHCl3, Doped D2O, Methyl Iodide and Nitrogen Benzamide
- Band Pass Filters Include: 1H, 2H, 13C AND 31P
- 1-Year Warranty; VNMR software Upgrades for 1 Year
- Magnet Refurbishment (Includes Seal Replacement):
Upgrade of magnet to UNITYplus/UNITY INOVA compatibility. Includes field mapping, Cryo-seals, and 'J' brackets
- Magnet Ship Kit:
For 200WB, 300WB, 400NB/WB, 500, and 600 magnets
- Antivibration System:
Contains support legs with air cushions. Designed for optimal isolation of the magnet from floor vibrations. Compatible with the SMS Autosampler.
- Super Shims:
28 channel shims and shim supply
- Fullband RF System:
Provides two rf channels with a frequency ranges of 12 - 609.5 MHz and 499.5 - 500.5 MHz with frequency resolution of 0.1 Hz
- RF Attenuator Module, 3 Channel:
Provides three 79dB rf attenuators, one for each rf channel
- Phase Modulator:
Performs WALTZ 16, GARP, XY32, MLEV 16, and other modulation schemes. Provided for each rf channel.
- Enhanced Variable Temperature Unit, High-Stability Option, INOVA:
Computer-controlled. 0.1° temperature control from -150°C to +200°C and 0.1° temperature stability from -4°C to +60°C. Preconditioning of laboratory air supply may be required.
- Automation Relay Module:
Provides automatic switching between highband observe and lowband observe experiments.
- Waveform Generator - INOVA (3 ordered):
60dB amplitude control in 1024 linear steps, 0.5° phase control. 50 nsec timing resolution (100 nsec minimum event time) 64 kwords RAM.
- NOTE: Order one waveform Generator per rf channel as required (e.g., if rf channels 1 and 3 require waveform generators, order a total quantity or 2)
- Broadband Third RF Channel, 300/400/500:
For 15N to 31P observe and decouple. Includes 12-309.5 MHz rf transmitter module, one 300 W, 12-200 MHz; 150 W, 200-275 MHz broadband linear amplifier module.
- Performa II Pulsed Field Gradient Module:
For 400, 500, 600, 750 systems.
Includes PFG amplifier (provides 30 gauss/cm when utilized with Varian PFG probes). Does not include PFG compatible upper barrel and PFG probe.
- Universal Ethernet Kit for networked Spectrometers:
Ethernet kit is compatible with Sun SPARCstations 4, 5, 10, and 20 computers. Includes Sun Ethernet board (Sun Part No. 1053A) and cables