Affiliated departments and school
Reservation Protocols for UI600
- Plan ahead and submit your requests in advance as much as you can. The recommended lead time between when you submit your request and the time you requested is two weeks. Be aware that the actual lead time may vary, from as short as a day to as long as a month or longer.
- Please contact Lingyang Zhu for reservations via email, lingyang [at] illinois [dot] edu or phone, 333-6283.
- Normally, requests will be handled within 24 hours on weekdays.
- Change and cancellation of reserved time must be submitted to Dr. Zhu as early as possible. Normally, a minimum of 24 hours advanced notice is required or unused time as a result of the change/cancellation could be charged to your account.
- Users are not permitted to reassign any portion of his/her reserved time to another user. If you think you may finish early and another user is interested in using the remaining time, you must make prior arrangement with Dr. Zhu and seek her approval. If several members of a group are planning to use the time, notify Dr. Zhu of that possibility when the reservation is made.
- The online schedule will be updated daily on weekdays, upon confirmation.