By serving as an intern for LAS 101, 102, 122, or the Life + Career Design Lab, you will develop skills in the areas of leadership, collaboration and social responsibility. You will:
- develop effective group work and collaboration skills
- reflect on your own identity, beliefs and how your actions impact others
- demonstrate empathy and concern for others
- demonstrate understanding, attitudes, and behaviors that create inclusive environments
- use leadership skills to manage others toward a shared purpose
- self-assess and advance your leadership and followership skills
- January 28: Applications due by 5:00 p.m.
- February 8: Qualified candidates invited to interview.
- February 15: Interview Day.
- February 22: Candidates notified of outcome.
- February 28: Candidate accepts or declines offer.
- March 9: LAS Intern Retreat, 8am-5pm (MANDATORY).
- March 14: LAS 399 class starts.
More Information is available on the LAS website here. Students need to apply via Handshake. Applications are due January 28 by 5PM. To find out more details about each position, see the job posts in Handshake (you will need to log in).