Here is a list of Summer 2023 Short-Term Faculty-Led Programs that are open to students in all majors across campus.
Students can start an application from the individual program pages linked below, and they should also check out opportunities to apply for campus, college-specific, and national + international scholarships.
Application Deadline: January 23
Application Deadline: February 1
- CHLH 199: Italian Public Health System - Rome
- SOCW 330/561: Domestic and International Service Learning - Greece
Application Deadline: February 15
- A Professional and Cultural Immersion in Animal and Veterinary Sciences in Brazil
- BADM 395: Evaluating Energy Sources of the Future through a Professional Responsibility Lens (3-credits) Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- BADM 320: Principles of Marketing - Barcelona, Córdoba, Lisbon
- BUS 199: Cross-Cultural Competence (Spain)
- BUS: Managing for Tomorrow: Solving the Sustainability Puzzle
- CHEM 492: Natural Products in Costa Rica
- CLCV 220: Greek Nationalism and Imperial Imaginations
- GLBL 298: Globalization and Urban Inequalities in Cape Town, South Africa
- LAST 395: Archaeology Field School in Peru
- PS 199: Human Rights, Political Culture and Politics in Argentina
- PS 392: International Organizations and Regionalism in Vienna
- Summer at University of Pisa, Italy: NPRE 201 + Italian Language and Culture (Info Session: Weds, Jan 25 @ 5 pm – Register Here)
- Wildlife Care and Conservation in New Zealand
Application Deadline: March 15
In addition to these faculty-led programs, there are a number of full summer, semester, academic year, and virtual global programs that students can apply to in the My Study Abroad system. Please see this web page for more information on First Steps and Advising.