We encourage you to utilize these resources as appropriate. WellTrack is designed to help you track your moods and teach you about techniques to effectively manage challenging emotions and situations. To access the WellTrack:
To access the WellTrack:
- Download the app from Google Play or the App Store.
- Once in the WellTrack app, enter your Illinois email address and click Continue.
- Enter your university NetID and password and click Login.
- In the resulting screen, click Done (located bottom left).
- You can also access the WellTrack via the web at WellTrack.com with your Illinois email and password.
Below are additional resources available to students to help support mental wellness. These can be used alone to enhance your mental health self-care or in conjunction with counseling services.
- Counseling Center Psychoeducational Series—The Counseling Center regularly offers workshops that give you powerful tools to develop resiliency and goal achievement skills. Topics include overcoming perfectionism, managing time, overcoming difficult emotions, improving focus, and using mindfulness to reduce stress and anxiety. For more information, visit the Counseling Center’s website.
- Kognito At-Risk—This interactive, online training allows you to practice what you would say if you are concerned about a friend or classmate who is showing signs of mental distress. It then provides resources you can connect them to for help. To access this training, visit the Counseling Center’s website.
- Mindwise Mental Health Screenings—These brief, online screenings assess for concerns such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, substance misuse, and eating disorders. The screenings can be a good first step to determine if counseling may be something to consider. To access this training, visit the Counseling Center’s website.
- Healthiest You—Students who have United Healthcare through the university can access online counseling via telehelp4students.com. If you access this site through your UnitedHealthcare app, you can bypass the necessary insurance information requirement. If you need help, contact customer service at 217-333-0165 or email email@example.com.
We hope you are staying well as we quickly move toward the end of the semester. If you are interested in counseling, please contact the Counseling Center (217-333-3704) or McKinley Mental Health (217-333-2700). In the event of a psychological emergency, call 911 or the Rosecrance Crisis Line at 217-359-4141.
Whether virtual or in-person, if you have health concerns, consider connecting with: