The next Korean placement/proficiency test on Friday, August 20 2021 for students who:
- Plan to take a Korean language class in FA21 for LOTE requirement, etc. and they have prior knowledge of Korean
- Intend to have their LOTE requirement waived by demonstrating their proficiency level equal to that required by the college
The FA2021 Korean proficiency/placement test will be administered on campus and will not be administered online. Face-covering will be required to enter the testing room. Students will be required to write in Korean for some parts of the test so please make sure to bring a pen to the testing.
The deadline to register for this test is midnight US Central Time on Wednesday, August 18, 2021. Students must register with their illinois.edu email account, which has their Net ID. Those registered with other email accounts won’t be able to access the Korean placement test.
- Date and Time: 9:30 am to 12 pm (CST) on Friday, August 20, 2021
- Location: G 27, Foreign Language Building
- Registration by 8/18/21: Click HERE or the link below.