- Bruker: What is EPR?
- Bruker: Educating the Next Generation (microESR)
- Principles and applications of EPR spectroscopy in the chemical sciences
Other EPR sites
- EPR/ESR, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, various databases and resources
- National High Magnetic Field Laboratory
- National Biomedical Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Center, Medical College of Wisconsin
- National Biomedical Center for Advanced Electron Spin Resonance Technology (AERT), Cornell University, NY
- EPR at the University of Denver
- Center for EPR Imaging in Vivo Physiology
- Hoffman Group, Northwestern University
- EPR Research Group at ETH Zürich
- Goldfarb Lab, Weizmann Institute of Science
- Simpow6: Calculates two nuclei to second-order, four to first-order. Orginally designed for Mn-Mn dimers.
- Simpip: Latest program based upon QPOW. Handles S > 1/2.
- Public Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Software Tools - NIEHS