QUESTIONS / CONCERNS related to COVID-19 and proposal submissions?
Please check SPA's FAQ page, which serves as a living document and is updated as new information is learned from federal agencies.
The SCS grants staff is currently working remotely, but is still accessible for assistance with proposal submissions and award management during normal working hours.
- Reconcile and distribute monthly financial statements
- Deposit gift funds and assist departments with gift account management
- Process budget and expenditure transfers
- Set up new accounts
- Process sponsored project proposals & prepare/review budget
- Coordinate all other pre-award and post-award sponsored project activity
- Prepare miscellaneous financial reports
- Maintain current/historical account files
Senior Business Analyst
♦ Manages NIH post-award portfolio
♦ Administers all gift and ICR/allowance accounts
♦ Assists with state fund administration
♦ Provides general accounting oversight for all fund types, including policy interpretation and guidance
Senior Sponsored Research Business Analyst
♦ Supervises grants team, which includes assigning proposals and overseeing all post-award functions
♦ Assists faculty with proposals to all agencies
♦ Post-Award portfolio: All non-federal agencies (American Cancer Society, American Chemical Society, American Heart Association, Dreyfus Foundation, Sloan Foundation, etc.)