QUESTIONS / CONCERNS related to COVID-19 and proposal submissions?
Please check SPA's FAQ page, which serves as a living document and is updated as new information is learned from federal agencies.
The SCS grants staff is currently working remotely, but is still accessible for assistance with proposal submissions and award management during normal working hours.
- Reconcile and distribute monthly financial statements
- Deposit gift funds and assist departments with gift account management
- Process budget and expenditure transfers
- Set up new accounts
- Process sponsored project proposals & prepare/review budget
- Coordinate all other pre-award and post-award sponsored project activity
- Prepare miscellaneous financial reports
- Maintain current/historical account files
Senior Business Analyst / Grants Supervisor
♦ Supervises grants team, which includes assigning proposals and overseeing all post-award functions
♦ Administers all gift accounts
♦ Assists with state and ICR administration
Sponsored Research Business Analyst
♦ Assists faculty with proposals to all agencies
♦ Post-Award portfolio: All non-federal agencies (American Cancer Society, American Chemical Society, American Heart Association, Dreyfus Foundation, Sloan Foundation, etc.)
♦ Oversees ICR accounts