SCS Computing, also known as Computing Applications and Network Support (CANS), is an interdepartmental facility operated under the School of Chemical Sciences. Its goal is to provide the hardware, software, and personnel resources to support the research and administrative needs of the School of Chemical Sciences, which includes the Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering and the Department of Chemistry. SCS Computing offices are located along the south east corridor of the first floor of Noyes Laboratory, and on the 3rd floor of Noyes Lab.
For technical support, please contact: email@example.com
For Reaction support, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
A sampling of the services that SCS Computing provides:
- Application support for Reaction, internal software that supports and documents most SCS business processes
- Expertise in computational chemistry and data science
- Scientific software consulting and license management
Computing and Network Support
- Desktop support (hardware and software) for Windows, Mac, and Linux systems
- HPC (High Performance Computing) support for the SCS Cluster
- Other IT support for research systems
For more details, please see the links to the right.