- Acknowledgment and Co-Authorship Guidelines – SCS NMR Lab
- Introductory NMR Video
... and click on "Spotlight on the NMR Labs"
Thanks to our co-star, Katie Maloof, former undergrad member of the Hergenrother Group, and now in Pharmacy School.
- NMR Lab Overview
- ChemFOM Registration Instructions
- NMR Basics
- How NMR Works - Agilent Technologies
- NMR Basics Test
- NMR Crossword Training Puzzle
- Acquisition Time and Spectral Width in NMR
- Obtaining and Installing Mnova NMR Software
- ChemDraw for Select Users, Feb 2019
- Fulmer 2010 NMR Solvents Reference Table
(NMR Chemical Shifs of Trace Impurities: Common Laboratory Solvents, Organics, and Gases in Deuterated Solvents Relevant to the Organometallic Chemist)
Fulmer 2010 NMR Solvents Supplement
NMR Chemical Shifts of Trace Impurities: Industrially Preferred Solvents Used in Process and Green Chemistry
- NMR Training Sequence
- Location and Names of NMR Spectrometers in the SCS
- NMR Lab - Staff Contact Information
- Remote Access of NMR Data
- Connecting to the NMR Data Server
- Two Common NMR Problems
- Michigan State Helpful Link and Web site - August 2012
Thanks to the NMR staff at Michigan State University for the helpful information at this link.
- CHEM 530 textbook - Spectroscopic Methods in Organic Chemistry by Dudley Williams and Ian Fleming
Guide to the interpretation of ultraviolet, infrared, nuclear magnetic resonance and mass spectra of organic compounds. It is useful for a first course in the application of these techniques to structure determination, as well as a handbook for synthetic organic chemists.
- Magnet Accident and Quench Photos
- Common Problems in NMR and How to Fix Them, by Allan M. Torres, William S. Price, 2017
- ACS Ethical Guidelines for Acknowledgements and Co-Authorship
- NMR Tutorials On-Line
- Spectroscopy Practice Problems