School of Chemical Sciences Receiving / Mail Room COVID-19 Response:
Facility Hours (Effective 7-13-2020): 8:30am-12:00pm and 1pm-4:30pm (Monday-Friday)
Ship Outs: Accepted 8:30am-2:00pm (Monday-Friday)
Key Issue / Returns: 8:30am-12:00pm (Monday-Friday)
Appointment is required for keys to be issued.
Procedure for requesting keys:
- Only faculty or departmental staff can request keys.
- A Key Requisition Form (pdf) must be filled out and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the PI or departmental staff member.
- NOTE: If using Firefox, you must download the form and open with Acrobat, as Firefox does not support fillable forms in-browser.
- SCS Receiving staff will contact the student directly to set up an appointment to pick up the requested key(s).
- Physical (hard-copy) key request forms will not be accepted to minimize in-person contact.
Procedure for returning keys
- During Business Hours:
- You may request an appointment to return keys by emailing email@example.com.
- After Hours:
- Put the key(s) into a sealed envelope with your first and last name and NetID.
- Drop the envelope into the Key and Form Drop Box outside of the Receiving Office at 29 Roger Adams Lab.
Allow a minimum of 24 hours for all copy jobs. Emergency requests will be reviewed to determine if able to accommodate during normal hours of operation.
DEADLINE: 2:00pm Daily (Monday-Friday)*
FedEx and UPS packages must be on the Ship Out Shelf in the hallway outside Receiving no later than 2:00pm in order to be shipped out same day.
Shipout Form (pdf) (Use Chrome or Edge; fillable forms not supported by Firefox)
- A physical delivery address is required. No PO boxes accepted.
- The university, institution or company name must be included for all applicable recipients.
- Phone numbers must include area and/or country code.
- REQUIRED for ALL international shipments: Contact name, Phone number, Email address
- RECOMMENDED for all international shipments: Provide information for TWO contacts. The exception is if only documents are being sent.
- Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Questions must be addressed and package with completed form delivered to Ship Out Shelf by 2:00pm in order for package to be shipped out same day.)
*Inclement weather and other unforeseen circumstances may affect FedEx and UPS pick-up times.